Han's MP laser hand-held laser welding machine is a series of new laser welding equipment independently developed by Han's super energy for metal material welding. It can be welded at any angle, including spot welding, tailor welding, seam welding and pull welding. It is suitable for sheet metal, stainless steel, carbon steel, alloy, aluminum, galvanized sheet iron, etc. the weld is firm, beautiful and easy to use. It can be operated by general workers.
1. Simple, easy to learn, flexible and convenient. The integrated structure is adopted, which does not have high requirements for operators, and can be employed after simple training, with simple operation and fast operation; Multi dimensional welding, flexible and convenient;
2. Low input cost and maintenance cost. Hand held laser welding, no need for fine welding table, less consumables, low equipment deployment and maintenance cost and high cost performance;
3. Save labor. Hand held laser welding is fast, 5-10 times faster than traditional welding, and one machine can save at least 2 welders a year; The welded seam is smooth and beautiful, reducing the subsequent grinding process and saving time and cost;
4. Good quality. The laser welded workpiece shall be free of deformation and welding scar, and the welding shall be firm;
5. Safety protection. It has contact safety protection function to avoid false light and ensure that light welding can be carried out only after contact with metal. Equipped with laser protective glasses, which shall be worn during welding. To ensure safety.
Sheet metal processing in kitchen and bathroom, elevator, shelf, hardware, building materials, doors and windows, well covers, sewage interception frames, handicrafts and other industries, as well as laser welding of sheet and pipe materials in engineering machinery, ship berthing and other industries.
Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, brass, red copper, pickling plate, galvanized plate, silicon steel plate, electrolytic plate, titanium alloy, manganese alloy and other metal materials.